Thanks to some publishing errors this week’s link love is a day late – but, better late than never, right?! With out further ado, here’s what I’ve been reading and loving about the Disney World this week:
- While I think we can all appreciate a healthy Disney obsession, this wedding party might have taken it a little too far. [MTV News]
- We declared 2015 the Year of Disneyland.
- 31 Times Tumblr Had Serious Questions About Disney [Buzzfeed]
- Disney Princesses in real life situations is my new favorite thing, but why do the prints have to be so expensive?! [E! Online]
- If you’re headed to Disney, make sure you have your measles vaccine! (But really, make sure you have it anyways – that sh*** is important). [ABC News]