Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Green Loop. Today we are sharing some of the best drinks you can find at the Disney Parks & where you can find them.
It should be no surprise at this point that EPCOT is my happy place. Earlier this month I had the chance to head over to the park for an evening while on a trip down to Florida and, as always, it did not disappoint. So – if you ever find your self in a similar situation, here are my can’t miss drinks from the World Showcase:
1. The Blood Orange Margarita From La Cava Del Tequila – I’ve written about my love for this drink (and bar) before, but it bears repeating: this is the Disney Drink of my dreams. It’s sweet, but not too sweet – and the chili salt rim gives it the perfect kick.
2. The Cantoloopy From China’s Joy Of Tea – Again, I’ve written about my love of this drink pretty recently Bibbidi Bobbidi Booze, but so many of you commented to say you’d never tried them before, and trust me: after having them again, I can confirm you’re missing out!
It’s also worth noting that while I was at EPCOT for the Flower and Garden Festival, I didn’t partake as heavily as I do during Food and Wine. I’m not sure if the offerings weren’t as interesting to me, or if I just wanted to hit up my favorites, but I did enjoy the addition of the actual flowers and gardens while I headed to my next stop…
3. The Grey Goose Lemon Slush From France’s Wine & Champaign Pavilion – Although I learned on this trip from the Cast Member tending bar at the Orange Citron Slush has a higher alcohol content, I can’t stay away from the Lemon Slush. It’s so light and refreshing and not too frozen so that it’s heavy.
And that wraps up my three hour tour through EPCOT’s World Showcase! The only drink I didn’t get but wish I had was the Snake Bite From England’s Rose and Crown Pub. However, that half cider half lager combo is pretty easier to find in NYC – so I’m not too sad about it.
Did I miss any of your favorite World Showcase drinks? Let me know what I should try on my next trip!
And in the meantime, for more of the best drinks at Disney,
check out the other great posts from the Blogorail!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Green | Best Disney Drinks & Where to Find Them Loop:
- 1st Stop – DISTherapy | The Iconic Lapu Lapu from Tambu Lounge | And How to Make Your Own!
- 2nd Stop – My Dreams of Disney | German Beer Flight at Biergarten
- 3rd Stop – Bibbidi Bobbidi Booze | The Best Beverages at the World Showcase
- 4th Stop – What’s the Point? | 50s Prime Time Cafe Peanut Butter & Jelly Shake
- 5th Stop – My Pixie Dust Diary | Storybook Circus Slushies